1. Christina Norman: Former President (2005-2008) - MTV: Music TelevisionChristina used to run shit over at MTV's sister company, VH1. She was promoted by Van Toffler, President, MTV Networks in May of 2006, to the President of MTV Television. Coincidentally, this happens to be the exact time when MTV Television decided to focus it's efforts on reality television. This newfound approach to MTV's media networks directly led to the employment of the next person on this list and his little creation that led to Spencer's fame in the first place.
2. Adam Divello: Creator & Executive Producer - The HillsAdam Divello's "The Hills" debuted on May 31, 2006. The premise was simple enough, follow the lives of several young people living in Los Angeles. Adam and MTV were sure they had a hit on their hands, except they made one fatal error. They chose Heidi Montag as a cast member. Spencer, having had a taste of reality television on "The Princes Of Malibu", quickly squirreled his way into her dumb heart and as a result gave Spencer his initial large exposure to the MTV demographics. This exposure was his real start in television. Without "The Hills", no exposure. No exposure, no invitation by NBC for the show "I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here". No show invitation, no theme song creation.
3. Steve Morales: Producer - "I'm A Celebrity (Get Me Out Of Here)"Here's the jackass responsible for producing the song in the first place. I won't even justify a bio for this one. Fuck you dude.
4. Ryan Seacrest: Host - On Air With Ryan SeacrestRyan Seacrest, the man with like 40 jobs, hosts a morning program called On Air With Ryan Seacrest from Los Angeles. He debuted the single first on May 11, 2009. Proof here. If you Google the song you'll find corroborating evidence all over the place. Your role in this was not missed, Seacrest. Your dirty little fingerprints are all over the body.
5. Spencer Pratt: Director - I'm A Celebrity (Get Me Out Of Here) Music VideoI really tried my best to focus on everyone else in this list, but this mother fucker just keeps jumping up in front of the crosshairs. I'm not going to place blame on him for the actual song being created, that falls squarely on the shoulders of Steve Morales. The topic of this post, however, were the 5 people responsible for the video. Spencer directed this video. You can go back to hating him now.