- The Official Whitney Houston Aging Timeline
- Whitney Houston, In Video
- "Ms. Houston’s range spanned three octaves, and her voice was plush, vibrant and often spectacular. She could pour on the exuberant flourishes of gospel or peal a simple pop chorus; she could sing sweetly or unleash a sultry rasp." - [NY Times]
- "It was a surreal scene: Whitney Houston had died at the Beverly Hilton, and hours later and a few floors below, her life was being celebrated at the event where her career was launched." - [Washington Post]
- "According to Topsy, a search engine for trends on Twitter, “Whitney Houston” was tweeted more than 400,000 times in an hour. By 10 p.m. Eastern Time, she'd drawn more than 1.7 million tweets." - [The Daily Dot]
- Whitney to Oprah on her drug use: " And Preacher's Wife. By The Preacher's Wife, [doing drugs] was an everyday thing. ... I would do my work, but after I did my work, for a whole year or two, it was everyday. ... I wasn't happy by that point in time. I was losing myself. My mom came and got me twice and she would talk to me, and it was like, "Okay, we don't know what's going on, but something's going on."