- Armed men made off with $50 million in diamonds following a rapid and daring Brussels Airport robbery.
- Study: Any two pages on the web are connected by 19 clicks or less.
- The Chinese Army unit responsible for hacking U.S. corporations, organizations, and government agencies.
- 5 Advanced Technologies Nature Does Better Than Scientists
- Deep Inside: A Study of 10,000 Porn Stars and Their Careers
- I am Astronaut Chris Hadfield, currently orbiting planet Earth. Ask me anything.
- What 200 Calories Looks Like In Different Foods
- The 2013 World Press Photo Contest Winners
- Supreme: Spring/Summer 2013 Lookbook
- Black Keys drummer Patrick Carney changed his Twitter handle to “Justin Bieber,” then fucked with the upset Beliebers.
- Burger King’s Twitter account got hacked, announcing they were sold to McDonald’s and all of their employees are on drugs.
- The latest on the Dorner manhunt/cabin burning.
- Oscar “Blade Runner” Pistorius has been charged with murder after shooting his girlfriend. The Olympian (who has a long history with guns) says he thought she was an intruder. Nike has already started pulling versions of their “Bullet In The Chamber” ads.
- New York Times reporter John Broder’s poor review of the Tesla Model S sedan has been met with a response from Tesla’s Elon Musk. The response seems to have some irregularities.
- A temple has been discovered in Peru that is believed to be about 5,000 years old.
- The Life and Mysterious Death of Israel’s “Prisoner X”
- The 25 Best Food Moments In The Wire
- 6 Actors Who Play The Exact Same Role In Multiple Movies
- 24 Hours Of Questlove Playing Slow Jams For Valentine’s Day
- North Korea has confirmed it conducted a 3rd nuclear test last night. Here’s what we know so far.
- Wrestling has been dropped from the 2020 Olympic Games.
- Controversial cybersecurity bill CISPA will be reintroduced to the House of Representatives tomorrow.
- Sexting app SnapChat received $13.5 million in funding, valued at $60 – $70 million.
- “Go on a cruise,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said.
- Ben & Jerry’s has an actual graveyard for discontinued flavors.
- Tasuku and his French Bulldog Muu: Best Friends (Gallery)
- 8 Actors Who Look the Same on Every Movie Poster (Part 3)
- J. Cole: Yours Truly (EP)
On his final trip to the Moon in 1972, Apollo 16 astronaut Charlie Duke left a portrait of his family in the Descartes Highlands. The photo and the photographed boot print remain in the same spot over 40 years later.
I’m doing these again.
- Pope Benedict XVI to resign citing poor health, making him the first Pope to resign in 598 years.
- Maker’s Mark will begin to water down their bourbon in order to meet demand.
- The SEAL that killed Osama bin Laden speaks to Esquire about the raid, the shots fired, and the personal aftermath for him and his family.
- @_FloridaMan: Real-life headlines about the world’s worst superhero.
- 6 Famous Things From History That Didn’t Actually Exist
- I Am Dave Grohl: Ask Me Anything
- The 55th annual GRAMMY Awards winners.
- Beyoncé in Vogue
- Katherine Webb in Sports Illustrated
- Lunar New Year (Gallery)
- Northeast Slammed by Blizzard (Gallery)