Say what you will about the Irish, but their fans are some of the most entertaining drunks on the planet. 6 examples below:
1. Irish fans sing lullabies to a French baby on a Bordeaux train.
2. Hundreds of Irish fans serenade French lifeguard Carla Roméra. She awards one of them with a kiss.
3. Irish fans in Paris sing to an older gentleman watching the crowd from his balcony.
4. Irish fans dent the roof of a French car, give the owner money for repairs, then work together to fix the dent themselves.
5. Irish fans chant “Go home to your sexy wives!” to Swedish fans prior to the Ireland/Sweden tie.
6. Other Irish and Swedish fans combine forces to sing Abba’s “Dancing Queen.”
Ireland plays Italy today.