Hey guys. I designed my first app. Here’s what you need to know.
What Is CROO?
CROO is a social app for iOS that allows you and your friend(s) to easily browse and interact with other fun groups nearby in three easy steps:
1. Tap the photo to see who is who in their group.
2. Anyone logged into your CROO can like or pass anonymously on other CROOs.
3. Once matched, chat in a big group chat or chat privately with someone in the other group.
Who Is It For?
The initial idea was to make it easy for bachelor and bachelorette parties in the same area to party together. However, there were a lot of other social situations that are just more comfortable when you’re with people you know.
- Friends traveling abroad that want to meet other travelers in hotels/hostels around you
- Getting to know other people in your dorm
- Friends Moving to a New City
- Group Dates
- Music Festivals/Conventions/Spring Break
Why Should You Use It?
One-on-one sites like Tinder have pages dedicated to staying safe on dates, because people can be creepy. We think going out in numbers is a safer and way more comfortable option.
Sign-up is ridiculously easy. CROO doesn’t require you to connect with Facebook, email, your phone number, etc. to create a CROO. Just put in your CROO Name and Password (so your friends can join), tag who is participating in your group photo, and add a caption to let people know where you’re going/what you’re up to.
Coordinate meet ups with your matches using CROO’s simple check-in function.
Once you delete your CROO, all chats and interactions go with it. No more stalker-y texts or Facebook messages 6 months down the line (unless you want them).
Questions or comments? Contact me directly: Paul@CROOapp.com